Chronic pain patients are often ignored, misunderstood, and undertreated.
We must work together to change that.
Become an ambassador
The U.S. Pain Ambassador Network isn’t just a network of volunteers–it’s a family. Many of our ambassadors form relationships that last a lifetime with their fellow pain warriors.
We also understand that, because of pain, finding the time and energy to volunteer can be difficult. That’s why the Ambassador Network is tailored to your needs and abilities. Many activities can be done from the comfort of your home. Examples of ambassador efforts:
- Host an information table or awareness event in your community (can be at a hospital, a library, a statehouse… anywhere!)
- Help distribute U.S. Pain materials and resources (e.g. ask to share with your doctor’s office, your local library, etc.)
- Participate in different awareness campaigns year-round, such as Pain Awareness Month or KNOWvember
Ambassadors are eligible for special benefits, like trainings, webinars, and conferences. We hope you’ll join our ambassador family! If you have questions, email email@example.com.
Our toolkit includes resources, information, and tips to help you advocate for your community!
Get inspired with some ideas for taking action.
There are two ways we recognize exceptional volunteers:
1. Ambassador of the Year Award
Each year, we honor an ambassador or advocate who has gone above and behind through the “The Joselynn Badman Ambassador of the Year Award.” To learn more, visit the award page
2. Pain Warrior of the Month
Pain Warriors of the Month are volunteers (ambassadors and/or advocates) who have gone above in beyond in contributing to U.S. Pain. Pain Warriors of the Month are announced in the newsletter each month and receive a certificate.
Latest ambassador news