Take Control Of Your Pain is a patient-education days for pain warriors and care champions to learn tools to empower them to take control of their personal pain and medical journeys.
Understanding these Educational & Empowering Events
- Take Control of Your Pain is the namesake for all U.S. Pain patient-education days and summits. Geared toward care champions (caregivers) and those individuals enduring pain, the day focuses on obtaining knowledge, meeting others, sharing feelings and gaining relief and hope.
- Take Control of Your Pain is not only educational, but also empowering. It is a unique opportunity to be in a room with others who fully understand the struggles and fears as well as the strength it takes to move forward another day. There is a connection that unites us all together.
- The day includes engaging speakers, time to connect with individuals enduring similar experiences and the ability to meet organizations and groups dedicated to making a difference for the pain community.
- Take Control Of Your Pain is an inspiring day of feeling recognized and understood while also becoming better educated on treatments available, advocacy efforts and obtaining support.
- Check back here for new dates!!
U.S. Pain Foundation would like to thank our sponsors for supporting this much-needed patient-education event.