Georgia support group
Join this online support group for individuals living with pain in the state of Georgia. The group meets the third Thursday of the month between 2-3pm ET and will be facilitated by Lucy Dunning, a trained U.S. Pain Foundation group leader. To learn more and register, click here.
- Caregiver Burnout: A Side Effect of Chronic Pain that Can’t Be Ignored
- The Comorbidity Factor: Why Some People May Be More Likely to Experience Pain–And Have Multiple Conditions
- The Fraught Relationship Between Patients and Providers & What Can Be Done About It
- Taking control of your pain: How self-management strategies can help
- The landscape of therapeutics for chronic pain in 2022