Indiana/Ohio chronic pain (in-person) support group
This is an in-person support group open to anyone with chronic pain that lives in the Randolph and Darke counties and surrounding areas in Ohio and Indiana. The group meets the fourth Friday of the month between 6-7pm ET at the Community Fellowship Church in Union City, IN. It will be facilitated by a U.S. Pain-trained support group leader. To learn more, click here.
- Clinical Trials: A Way for Patients to Contribute to Pain Research
- How the NIH HEAL Initiative is addressing unmet needs of people with chronic pain
- Medically Complex? Tips to Prepare for an Emergency or Planned Hospitalization
- From Lab to Real World: The Steps to Creating New Pain Treatments
- Research Pain to Manage Pain