Oregon (east) support group
Join us each month for our Oregon (east) Support Group, which meets online the third Tuesday of the month between 6-7pm PT. This group will be facilitated by Renee Russell, a trained U.S. Pain Foundation group leader. To learn more and register click here.
- Morgan’s Wonderland Camp To Welcome ‘Pain Warriors’ From All Across United States, June 19-23
- Join U.S. Pain Foundation as we tell Congress that Pain Care Needs More Options – Virtual Advocacy Day 2022
- U.S. Pain Foundation’s Docket Comments to the FDA on the Development of Non-Opioid Analgesics for Acute Pain
- U.S. Pain Foundation’s Comments on the 2022 Revised Draft CDC Clinical Practice Guideline for Prescribing Opioids
- U.S. Pain Foundation launches 2022 Chronic Pain Community Survey