Many patients use over-the-counter (OTC) treatment options, but it can be difficult to know which types may be right for your pain and how to use them so that they are both effective and safe.
On Oct. 15 at 1 pm ET, join Jeffrey Fudin, PharmD, for a discussion of the ins and outs of pain relievers available in your pharmacy aisle.
Dr. Fudin will explain:
- different classes of medications,
- how they work and differ from one another,
- what may work best for certain types of pain,
- the pros and cons of various delivery methods,
- how to avoid side effects and interactions, and more.
He will also touch on common OTCs and natural products that may impact people with pain, including sleep aids, cold/flu medications, and combination products.
Participants will also have the opportunity to ask questions about OTC pain relief. To submit a question in advance, email email@example.com.
This event is sponsored by GlaxoSmithKline.