Pediatric Pain Report
• Survey results from 125 families with at least one child in pain
• See where these families need help
• Download and share the report
Headache and migraine disease edition
• Print and online versions
• Profiles of people in pain
• Articles by experts
• Free programs and services
• Support for patients, caregivers, and clinicians
• Learn about multidisciplinary pain care
• Create your custom plan from 80+ treatment options
• Download and share the plan
In the news
READ ALL NEWS
Americans endure pain every day
An organization created by people with pain for people with pain, U.S. Pain recognizes and validates the challenges 50 million Americans endure every day. We strive to be the leading source of support for those living with pain, as well as their caregivers and care providers.
U.S. Pain is here to offer validation, information, support, and above all—hope.
Find information about chronic pain
We are here to help
Did you know that we offer more than a dozen programs for people with pain?
Whatever your needs are, we have something for you!