Did you know that pain is the leading cause of long-term disability in America?
During a webinar on March 19, we’ll be talking about the challenges of working with chronic pain and considerations for applying for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI). Our featured speaker is Rebecca Ray of Allsup, one of the leading national providers of SSDI representation.
Through the webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Assessing pain and the ability to work
- Making choices about work
- Who is eligible for SSDI and how it works
- Tips for applying for SSDI because of pain
- Tips for testing your ability to return to work while on SSDI
Ray will also take some questions from the audience. Following the keynote presentation, U.S. Pain Foundation staff will provide key updates for their departments.