The U.S. Pain Foundation recently submitted comments to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in response to its request for Guidance for Industry Comments to the Docket regarding the Development of Non-Opioid Analgesics for Acute Pain.
- The Unknowns of Long COVID and its Impact on Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain: Managing pain immediately
- An interview with Cindy Steinberg: CDC’s final issued Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain
- When pain doesn’t leave: The intersection of acute and chronic pain
- Caregiver Burnout: A Side Effect of Chronic Pain that Can’t Be Ignored