2023 CMS Quality Conference, Building Resilient Communities: Having an Equitable Foundation for Quality Health Care
On May 1-3,2023, CMS is virtually hosting the 2023 CMS Quality Conference, Building Resilient Communities: Having an Equitable Foundation for Quality Health Care. Leaders in the health care space, including Cindy Steinberg, National Director of Policy and Advocacy for U.S. Pain, will explore and educate how advocates, providers, researchers, and champions in health care quality improvement can develop and spread solutions to address America’s most pervasive health system challenges. Register to attend here.
- Navigating New Terrain: How Full Legalization Impacts Medical Cannabis Users
- The Absence of Action: Lack of CBD Regulation Thwarts Consumer Trust
- This KNOWvember, Learn About Cannabinoids With Us
- Melissa Geraghty, PsyD, Brings Lived Experience, Years of Clinical Work to U.S. Pain Team
- You Get to Say Sorry; I Live With the Damage from Your Actions