6th Annual Older Adults Mental Health Awareness Day Symposium
The National Coalition On Aging (NCOA) is presenting the sixth annual Older Adults Mental Health Awareness Day Symposium with the Administration for Community Living, the Health Resources and Services Administration, and the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
The focus of the meeting is on the mental health needs of older adults. Nicole Hemmenway, CEO of U.S. Pain Foundation, and Linda Shaw, U.S. Pain Foundation support group leader, will be participating as panelists.
Click here to learn more about the symposium, and register to attend.
- Navigating New Terrain: How Full Legalization Impacts Medical Cannabis Users
- The Absence of Action: Lack of CBD Regulation Thwarts Consumer Trust
- This KNOWvember, Learn About Cannabinoids With Us
- Melissa Geraghty, PsyD, Brings Lived Experience, Years of Clinical Work to U.S. Pain Team
- You Get to Say Sorry; I Live With the Damage from Your Actions