Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) Chronic Pain Support Group
Join this specialized support group for Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals living with chronic pain. The group meets online the third Monday of the month between 5-6:30pm ET and will be facilitated by Linda Shaw, a trained U.S. Pain Foundation group leader. To learn more and register, click here.
- Morgan’s Wonderland Camp To Welcome ‘Pain Warriors’ From All Across United States, June 19-23
- Join U.S. Pain Foundation as we tell Congress that Pain Care Needs More Options – Virtual Advocacy Day 2022
- U.S. Pain Foundation’s Docket Comments to the FDA on the Development of Non-Opioid Analgesics for Acute Pain
- U.S. Pain Foundation’s Comments on the 2022 Revised Draft CDC Clinical Practice Guideline for Prescribing Opioids
- U.S. Pain Foundation launches 2022 Chronic Pain Community Survey