Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) Chronic Pain Support Group
Join this specialized support group for Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals living with chronic pain. The group meets online the third Monday of the month between 5-6:30pm ET and will be facilitated by Linda Shaw, a trained U.S. Pain Foundation group leader. To learn more and register, click here.
- Caregiver Burnout: A Side Effect of Chronic Pain that Can’t Be Ignored
- The Comorbidity Factor: Why Some People May Be More Likely to Experience Pain–And Have Multiple Conditions
- The Fraught Relationship Between Patients and Providers & What Can Be Done About It
- Taking control of your pain: How self-management strategies can help
- The landscape of therapeutics for chronic pain in 2022