Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) Chronic Pain Support Group
Join this specialized support group for Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals living with chronic pain. The group meets online the third Monday of the month between 5-6:30pm ET and will be facilitated by Linda Shaw, a trained U.S. Pain Foundation group leader. To learn more and register, click here.
- Reflecting Back on 2022 Accomplishments
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Makes a Major Move to Improve Pain Care
- The Unknowns of Long COVID and its Impact on Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain: Managing pain immediately
- An interview with Cindy Steinberg: CDC’s final issued Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain