Chronic Pain and Research: How NIH is committed to finding better treatments for people with pain
On September 1, Rebecca G. Baker, PhD, Director of the Helping to End Addiction Long-term® Initiative, or NIH HEAL Initiative®, in the Office of the Director, NIH, will address the goals of the initiative in regards to chronic pain. Joining her are two prominent researchers, Afton Hassett, PsyD, and Catherine Chong, PhD, who will be talking about their specific research projects focused on chronic pain. Tune in from 11am-12:30pm ET to learn more about the NIH HEAL Initiative® and its commitment to improving health outcomes for people with chronic pain.
- Clinical Trials: A Way for Patients to Contribute to Pain Research
- How the NIH HEAL Initiative is addressing unmet needs of people with chronic pain
- Medically Complex? Tips to Prepare for an Emergency or Planned Hospitalization
- From Lab to Real World: The Steps to Creating New Pain Treatments
- Research Pain to Manage Pain