National chronic pain support group: First Thursdays
This is an online support group open to anyone with chronic pain. The group meets the first Thursday of the month between 1:30-3pm ET and will be facilitated by Gwenn Herman, LCSW, DCSW, clinical director of Pain Connection, a program of the U.S. Pain Foundation. To learn more and register, click here.
- Caregiver Burnout: A Side Effect of Chronic Pain that Can’t Be Ignored
- The Comorbidity Factor: Why Some People May Be More Likely to Experience Pain–And Have Multiple Conditions
- The Fraught Relationship Between Patients and Providers & What Can Be Done About It
- Taking control of your pain: How self-management strategies can help
- The landscape of therapeutics for chronic pain in 2022