National chronic pain support group: Last Saturday
This is an online support group open to anyone with chronic pain. The group meets the last Saturday of the month between 11am-12:30pm ET and will be facilitated by Bobbi Blades, a trained U.S. Pain Foundation group leader. To learn more and register, click here.
- Reflecting Back on 2022 Accomplishments
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Makes a Major Move to Improve Pain Care
- The Unknowns of Long COVID and its Impact on Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain: Managing pain immediately
- An interview with Cindy Steinberg: CDC’s final issued Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain