Creative Arts Group
This is an online support group open to anyone with chronic pain. One popular coping technique for managing pain is creative art. The Creative Arts group provides a compassionate space for individuals to participate in instructed activities.
The group meets the last Thursday of the month between 7-8:30pm ET. It will be facilitated by Kate Benson and Bobbi Blades, U.S. Pain-trained support group leaders. To learn more and register, click here.
- Advancing Research for Chronic Pain Act Introduced in House
- Uninformed Comment in the ER Highlights Need for Self-Advocacy
- Winter Snowstorms Create Mobility Challenges
- Tips I Have Personally Found Helpful To Control Inflammation and Reduce Pain
- Our Journey Through The World of Chronic Pain Seeking Relief