Daily Chronic Pain Support Group – weekends
This is an online support group open to anyone with chronic pain. The group meets every weekday, Monday-Friday and most Saturdays and Sundays between 10-11am ET. It will be facilitated by a U.S. Pain-trained support group leader. To learn more and register, click here.
- Clinical Trials: A Way for Patients to Contribute to Pain Research
- How the NIH HEAL Initiative is addressing unmet needs of people with chronic pain
- Medically Complex? Tips to Prepare for an Emergency or Planned Hospitalization
- From Lab to Real World: The Steps to Creating New Pain Treatments
- Research Pain to Manage Pain