Eastern North Carolina (in-person) chronic pain support group
This is an in-person support group open to anyone with chronic pain that lives in the Eastern North Carolina area. The group meets the fourth Thursday of the month between 6:30-8pm ET at the Church of the Good Shepard in Washington, NC. It will be facilitated by a U.S. Pain-trained support group leader. To learn more, click here.
- Clinical Trials: A Way for Patients to Contribute to Pain Research
- How the NIH HEAL Initiative is addressing unmet needs of people with chronic pain
- Medically Complex? Tips to Prepare for an Emergency or Planned Hospitalization
- From Lab to Real World: The Steps to Creating New Pain Treatments
- Research Pain to Manage Pain