Healthy People 2030 Spotlight on Health Webinar: Best Practices in Pain Care
Hosted by the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), the Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (ODPHP) announced the next Healthy People 2030 Spotlight on Health Webinar will focus on best practices in pain care will take place Tuesday, May 23, 2023 from 1-2:15pm ET.
During the webinar, federal presenters will provide an overview of Healthy People 2030’s Chronic Pain Topic Area and the progress made to date on the objective Reduce the proportion of adults with chronic pain that frequently limits life or work activities – CP-01.
We are excited to share that Cindy Steinberg, national director of policy and advocacy for U.S. Pain Foundation, is a presenter. Cindy will highlight findings of the HHS Pain Management Best Practices Task Force, of which she was a member, as well as discuss what people with pain can do to actively manage their pain for a happier and fuller life.
Register today for this important webinar.
- Navigating New Terrain: How Full Legalization Impacts Medical Cannabis Users
- The Absence of Action: Lack of CBD Regulation Thwarts Consumer Trust
- This KNOWvember, Learn About Cannabinoids With Us
- Melissa Geraghty, PsyD, Brings Lived Experience, Years of Clinical Work to U.S. Pain Team
- You Get to Say Sorry; I Live With the Damage from Your Actions