Iowa Support Group
Join this online support group for individuals living with pain in the state of Iowa. The group meets the third Friday of the month between 10am-11am CT and will be facilitated by Erin Knauer, a trained U.S. Pain Foundation group leader. To learn more and register, click here.
- The Unknowns of Long COVID and its Impact on Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain: Managing pain immediately
- An interview with Cindy Steinberg: CDC’s final issued Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain
- When pain doesn’t leave: The intersection of acute and chronic pain
- Caregiver Burnout: A Side Effect of Chronic Pain that Can’t Be Ignored