Iowa Support Group
Join this online support group for individuals living with pain in the state of Iowa. The group meets the third Friday of the month between 10am-11am CT and will be facilitated by Erin Knauer, a trained U.S. Pain Foundation group leader. To learn more and register, click here.
- Predicting and Preventing Acute-to-Chronic Pain: Research with Far-Reaching Effects
- Clinical Trials: A Way for Patients to Contribute to Pain Research
- How the NIH HEAL Initiative is addressing unmet needs of people with chronic pain
- Medically Complex? Tips to Prepare for an Emergency or Planned Hospitalization
- From Lab to Real World: The Steps to Creating New Pain Treatments