Live pain education day in Mesa, AZ
From 10-11:30am MST, visit the Mesa Humana Neighborhood Center location to learn more about U.S. Pain and hear from a local pain management specialist, Gobi Paramanandam, MD, MHSM, from Center for Pain and Supportive Care. Paramanandam will discuss strategies for managing pain from a whole-person approach. Mesa location: 5943 E McKellips Rd #106, Mesa, AZ 85215. Registration is not needed, and you do not need to be a Humana member to attend. We hope to see you there!
- Navigating New Terrain: How Full Legalization Impacts Medical Cannabis Users
- The Absence of Action: Lack of CBD Regulation Thwarts Consumer Trust
- This KNOWvember, Learn About Cannabinoids With Us
- Melissa Geraghty, PsyD, Brings Lived Experience, Years of Clinical Work to U.S. Pain Team
- You Get to Say Sorry; I Live With the Damage from Your Actions