New York / New Jersey / Connecticut support group
Join this peer-to-peer support group exclusively for individuals living in New York – New Jersey – Connecticut. The group meets online the third Wednesday of the month between 6-7:30pm ET and will be facilitated by Jill Cooper, a trained U.S. Pain Foundation group leader. To learn more and register, click here.
- Predicting and Preventing Acute-to-Chronic Pain: Research with Far-Reaching Effects
- Clinical Trials: A Way for Patients to Contribute to Pain Research
- How the NIH HEAL Initiative is addressing unmet needs of people with chronic pain
- Medically Complex? Tips to Prepare for an Emergency or Planned Hospitalization
- From Lab to Real World: The Steps to Creating New Pain Treatments