Ohio, Kentucky, & West Virginia support group
Join this online support group exclusively for individuals living with pain in the states of Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia. The group meets the second Thursday of the month between 2:30-4pm ET and will be facilitated by Mary Beth Lewis, a trained U.S. Pain Foundation group leader. To learn more and register, click here.
- Morgan’s Wonderland Camp To Welcome ‘Pain Warriors’ From All Across United States, June 19-23
- Join U.S. Pain Foundation as we tell Congress that Pain Care Needs More Options – Virtual Advocacy Day 2022
- U.S. Pain Foundation’s Docket Comments to the FDA on the Development of Non-Opioid Analgesics for Acute Pain
- U.S. Pain Foundation’s Comments on the 2022 Revised Draft CDC Clinical Practice Guideline for Prescribing Opioids
- U.S. Pain Foundation launches 2022 Chronic Pain Community Survey