Oregon (west) support group
Join us each month for our Oregon (west) Support Group, which meets online the first Tuesday of the month between 12pm-1:30pm PT. This group will be facilitated by Renee Russell, a trained U.S. Pain Foundation group leader. To learn more and register click here.
- Reflecting Back on 2022 Accomplishments
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Makes a Major Move to Improve Pain Care
- The Unknowns of Long COVID and its Impact on Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain: Managing pain immediately
- An interview with Cindy Steinberg: CDC’s final issued Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain