Pain Education event at the Humana Neighborhood Center: Henderson location
Do you live near Las Vegas? If so, we hope you join us for an event that is in collaboration with the Humana Neighborhood Center. Join us Wednesday, September 6, from 10:30am-12pm PT, as Charles Argoff, MD, shares information on how to manage pain. Learn about integrative approaches to pain care, including self-management techniques. This is a free event that is open to ANYONE.
- Clinical Trials: A Way for Patients to Contribute to Pain Research
- How the NIH HEAL Initiative is addressing unmet needs of people with chronic pain
- Medically Complex? Tips to Prepare for an Emergency or Planned Hospitalization
- From Lab to Real World: The Steps to Creating New Pain Treatments
- Research Pain to Manage Pain