Pediatric Clinical Trials 101: What they are and how to participate
Understanding clinical trials is overwhelming, but for parents of children, navigating the participation process for pediatrics can be downright daunting. On September 19, U.S. Pain Foundation’s Pediatric Pain Warrior program is collaborating on a pediatric clinical trial webinar with Miles for Migraine and Migraine at School. Join licensed pharmacist Richard Towne, PharmD, RPh, as he breaks down all aspects of a clinical trial for parents of children living with pain — the different types, how to participate, and more. Towne leads the annotation team at Antidote, which helps match patients to relevant clinical trials.
- Advancing Research for Chronic Pain Act Introduced in House
- Uninformed Comment in the ER Highlights Need for Self-Advocacy
- Winter Snowstorms Create Mobility Challenges
- Tips I Have Personally Found Helpful To Control Inflammation and Reduce Pain
- Our Journey Through The World of Chronic Pain Seeking Relief