Special September peer-to-peer group: New York-New Jersey-Connecticut
For September only, the New York – New Jersey – Connecticut peer-to-peer support group will be meeting twice: the third Monday of the month as well as the fourth Wednesday of the month between 5:30-6:30pm ET. The group will be facilitated by Jill Cooper, a trained U.S. Pain Foundation group leader. To learn more and register, click here.
- Clinical Trials: A Way for Patients to Contribute to Pain Research
- How the NIH HEAL Initiative is addressing unmet needs of people with chronic pain
- Medically Complex? Tips to Prepare for an Emergency or Planned Hospitalization
- From Lab to Real World: The Steps to Creating New Pain Treatments
- Research Pain to Manage Pain