The Reading Room
Join this specialized support group where you can learn how reading can help you cope with chronic pain. The group meets online the fourth Tuesday of the month between 6:30-8pm ET and will be facilitated by Millie Quiñones-Dunlap, a trained U.S. Pain Foundation group leader. To learn more and register, click here.
- Navigating New Terrain: How Full Legalization Impacts Medical Cannabis Users
- The Absence of Action: Lack of CBD Regulation Thwarts Consumer Trust
- This KNOWvember, Learn About Cannabinoids With Us
- Melissa Geraghty, PsyD, Brings Lived Experience, Years of Clinical Work to U.S. Pain Team
- You Get to Say Sorry; I Live With the Damage from Your Actions