The Reading Room
Join this specialized support group where you can learn how reading can help you cope with chronic pain. The group meets online the fourth Tuesday of the month between 6:30-8pm ET and will be facilitated by Millie Quiñones-Dunlap, a trained U.S. Pain Foundation group leader. To learn more and register, click here.
- Reflecting Back on 2022 Accomplishments
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Makes a Major Move to Improve Pain Care
- The Unknowns of Long COVID and its Impact on Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain: Managing pain immediately
- An interview with Cindy Steinberg: CDC’s final issued Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain