The Writing Room
Join this specialized support group where you can learn how to use creativity and writing to cope with chronic pain. The group meets online the first, second, and fourth Monday of the month between 1-2:30pm ET and will be facilitated by Millie Quiñones-Dunlap, a trained U.S. Pain Foundation group leader. To learn more and register, click here.
- Navigating New Terrain: How Full Legalization Impacts Medical Cannabis Users
- The Absence of Action: Lack of CBD Regulation Thwarts Consumer Trust
- This KNOWvember, Learn About Cannabinoids With Us
- Melissa Geraghty, PsyD, Brings Lived Experience, Years of Clinical Work to U.S. Pain Team
- You Get to Say Sorry; I Live With the Damage from Your Actions