Wisconsin support group
Join this online support group for individuals living with pain in the state of Wisconsin. The group meets the first Wednesday of the month between 11am-12:30pm CT and will be facilitated by Sara Gehrig, a trained U.S. Pain Foundation group leader. To learn more and register, click here.
- Many living with chronic pain feel stigmatized by medical providers
- Morgan’s Wonderland Camp To Welcome ‘Pain Warriors’ From All Across United States, June 19-23
- Join U.S. Pain Foundation as we tell Congress that Pain Care Needs More Options – Virtual Advocacy Day 2022
- U.S. Pain Foundation’s Docket Comments to the FDA on the Development of Non-Opioid Analgesics for Acute Pain
- U.S. Pain Foundation’s Comments on the 2022 Revised Draft CDC Clinical Practice Guideline for Prescribing Opioids