Teen Pain Warriors group
Join this monthly group for 13-17 years old with chronic pain. The Teen Pain Warriors support group meets online the third Wednesday of the month from 7-8PM ET and will be facilitated by Jenevieve Wardell, a trained U.S. Pain Foundation leader.
To learn more and register, click here.
- Reflecting Back on 2022 Accomplishments
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Makes a Major Move to Improve Pain Care
- The Unknowns of Long COVID and its Impact on Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain: Managing pain immediately
- An interview with Cindy Steinberg: CDC’s final issued Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain