Teen Pain Warriors group
Join this monthly group for 13-17 years old with chronic pain. The Teen Pain Warriors support group meets online the third Wednesday of the month from 7-8PM ET and will be facilitated by Jenevieve Wardell, a trained U.S. Pain Foundation leader.
To learn more and register, click here.
- Morgan’s Wonderland Camp To Welcome ‘Pain Warriors’ From All Across United States, June 19-23
- Join U.S. Pain Foundation as we tell Congress that Pain Care Needs More Options – Virtual Advocacy Day 2022
- U.S. Pain Foundation’s Docket Comments to the FDA on the Development of Non-Opioid Analgesics for Acute Pain
- U.S. Pain Foundation’s Comments on the 2022 Revised Draft CDC Clinical Practice Guideline for Prescribing Opioids
- U.S. Pain Foundation launches 2022 Chronic Pain Community Survey