Alaska chronic pain (in-person) support group
This is an in-person support group open to anyone with chronic pain that lives in Alaska. The group meets the third Wednesday of the month between 6:30-7:30pm at the The Pain & Headache Center in Palmer, Alaska. It will be facilitated by a U.S. Pain-trained support group leader. To learn more, click here.
- Advancing Research for Chronic Pain Act Introduced in House
- Uninformed Comment in the ER Highlights Need for Self-Advocacy
- Winter Snowstorms Create Mobility Challenges
- Tips I Have Personally Found Helpful To Control Inflammation and Reduce Pain
- Our Journey Through The World of Chronic Pain Seeking Relief