Be In The KNOW: CBD and You
On November 9, in connection with our KNOWvember campaign, U.S. Pain hosted a webinar, Be In The KNOW: CBD and You.
Re-watch our recording and hear participants:
- Josh Hoffman, co-founder and managing partner of Mi Healthy Cells, and cannabis advocate and educator, discuss the science of CBD, how it interacts with the body, and how it is used to help manage pain.
- Angie Schwab, MS, PMP, founder and CEO, Ashford Wellness, speak about the importance of testing and regulation.
- Paige Figi, executive director, Coalition for Access Now, share the personal story behind CBD, and current advocacy efforts.
Watch the webinar recording by clicking here.
- Navigating New Terrain: How Full Legalization Impacts Medical Cannabis Users
- The Absence of Action: Lack of CBD Regulation Thwarts Consumer Trust
- This KNOWvember, Learn About Cannabinoids With Us
- Melissa Geraghty, PsyD, Brings Lived Experience, Years of Clinical Work to U.S. Pain Team
- You Get to Say Sorry; I Live With the Damage from Your Actions