Be In The KNOW: Medical Cannabis and You
On November 2, in collaboration with our KNOWvember campaign, U.S. Pain hosted the webinar, Be In The KNOW: Medical Cannabis and You.
Tune in to the recording to hear participants:
- Sasha Kalcheff-Korn, executive director of Realm of Caring Foundation, discuss how medical cannabis interacts with the body and is used to help manage pain.
- Steph Sherer, founder of Americans for Safe Access, speak about legality and access to medical cannabis in different states, and efforts to provide greater access across the country.
- Ellen Lenox Smith and Stu Smith, co-directors for Medical Cannabis Advocacy with U.S. Pain Foundation, discuss the direct impact medical cannabis has had on their lives and pain.
Re-watch thre webinar recording here.
- Navigating New Terrain: How Full Legalization Impacts Medical Cannabis Users
- The Absence of Action: Lack of CBD Regulation Thwarts Consumer Trust
- This KNOWvember, Learn About Cannabinoids With Us
- Melissa Geraghty, PsyD, Brings Lived Experience, Years of Clinical Work to U.S. Pain Team
- You Get to Say Sorry; I Live With the Damage from Your Actions