California support group
Join us each month for our California Support Group, which meets on the second Wednesday of the month between 11am-12:30pm PT. This is a monthly group for people with chronic pain sponsored by the U.S. Pain Foundation. This group will be facilitated by Michele Rice and Noelle Lopez, trained U.S. Pain Foundation group leaders. To learn more and register click here.
- Morgan’s Wonderland Camp To Welcome ‘Pain Warriors’ From All Across United States, June 19-23
- Join U.S. Pain Foundation as we tell Congress that Pain Care Needs More Options – Virtual Advocacy Day 2022
- U.S. Pain Foundation’s Docket Comments to the FDA on the Development of Non-Opioid Analgesics for Acute Pain
- U.S. Pain Foundation’s Comments on the 2022 Revised Draft CDC Clinical Practice Guideline for Prescribing Opioids
- U.S. Pain Foundation launches 2022 Chronic Pain Community Survey