Caregivers/Care Partners support group
Join this specialized support group exclusively for caregivers/care partners of those living with chronic pain. This group meets the fourth Monday of the month between 8-9:30pm ET and will be facilitated by Malcolm Herman and Jennine Watson, trained U.S. Pain Foundation group leaders. To learn more and register, click here.
- Morgan’s Wonderland Camp To Welcome ‘Pain Warriors’ From All Across United States, June 19-23
- Join U.S. Pain Foundation as we tell Congress that Pain Care Needs More Options – Virtual Advocacy Day 2022
- U.S. Pain Foundation’s Docket Comments to the FDA on the Development of Non-Opioid Analgesics for Acute Pain
- U.S. Pain Foundation’s Comments on the 2022 Revised Draft CDC Clinical Practice Guideline for Prescribing Opioids
- U.S. Pain Foundation launches 2022 Chronic Pain Community Survey