National chronic pain support group: Second Thursdays
This is an online support group open to anyone with chronic pain. The group meets the second Thursday of the month between 7-8:30pm ET and will be facilitated by Gwenn Herman, LCSW, DCSW, clinical director of Pain Connection — a program of the U.S. Pain Foundation. To learn more and register, click here.
- Reflecting Back on 2022 Accomplishments
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Makes a Major Move to Improve Pain Care
- The Unknowns of Long COVID and its Impact on Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain: Managing pain immediately
- An interview with Cindy Steinberg: CDC’s final issued Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain