Maryland support group
Join this online support group for individuals living with pain in the state of Maryland. The group meets the second Monday of the month between 1-2:30pm ET and will be facilitated by Janet Fox and Julie Litten, trained U.S. Pain Foundation group leaders. To learn more and register, click here.
- Caregiver Burnout: A Side Effect of Chronic Pain that Can’t Be Ignored
- The Comorbidity Factor: Why Some People May Be More Likely to Experience Pain–And Have Multiple Conditions
- The Fraught Relationship Between Patients and Providers & What Can Be Done About It
- Taking control of your pain: How self-management strategies can help
- The landscape of therapeutics for chronic pain in 2022