Mindful Meditation Group
Join this specialized support group where you can learn how reading can help you cope with chronic pain. The group meets online the second Tuesday of the month between 7-8pm ET and will be facilitated by Christie Cox, a trained U.S. Pain Foundation group leader. To learn more and register, click here.
- The Unknowns of Long COVID and its Impact on Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain: Managing pain immediately
- An interview with Cindy Steinberg: CDC’s final issued Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain
- When pain doesn’t leave: The intersection of acute and chronic pain
- Caregiver Burnout: A Side Effect of Chronic Pain that Can’t Be Ignored