Mindful Meditation Group
Join this specialized support group where you can learn how reading can help you cope with chronic pain. The group meets online the second Tuesday of the month between 7-8pm ET and will be facilitated by Christie Cox, a trained U.S. Pain Foundation group leader. To learn more and register, click here.
- Predicting and Preventing Acute-to-Chronic Pain: Research with Far-Reaching Effects
- Clinical Trials: A Way for Patients to Contribute to Pain Research
- How the NIH HEAL Initiative is addressing unmet needs of people with chronic pain
- Medically Complex? Tips to Prepare for an Emergency or Planned Hospitalization
- From Lab to Real World: The Steps to Creating New Pain Treatments